Dear friend of White Horse Media,
The battle between Bible truth and satanic error is intensifying. Soon everything that can be shaken, will be shaken, that “the things which cannot be shaken may remain” (Hebrews 12:27). Demons hate God the Father, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, holy angels, the Lord’s people, and the following Bible truths. Look up each verse. Receive God’s Word into your heart.
- We must follow “the word of God” above “the tradition of men” (Mark 7:8,13).
- We must know what sin is. “Sin is the transgression of the law” of Ten Commandments. 1 John 3:4; Romans 7:7; James 2:10-12.
- The Ten Commandments can never be changed. They were “written with the finger of God” (Exodus 31:18).
- It was “the law” of “sacrifices” that was “a shadow of the good things to come” (Hebrews 10:1), not the Ten Commandments, that was nailed to the cross. Ephesians 2:15; Colossians 2:14.
- Before coming to earth, Jesus Christ was “equal with God” (Philippians 2:6). He then became fully man when He entered human flesh (John 1:14; Romans 8:3).
- In human form and flesh, our Savior “was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin” (Hebrews 4:15). He condemned and conquered “sin in the flesh” (Romans 8:3).
- On Calvary, as our Substitute and Surety, Jesus Christ “died for our sins, according to the Scriptures” (1 Corinthians 15:3), then He rose from the dead. Matthew 27:1-7.
- God’s infinite love is now drawing all of us to Himself, while probation remains open for a little while longer. John 12:32; Romans 5:8; Revelation 22:10-12.
- We must “repent” of all sin, and believe fully in Jesus Christ as our personal Savior, or we must suffer for our own sins in “the lake of fire.” Luke 13:3; Acts 16:31; Revelation 20:11-15; 21:8,27.
- If we repent and believe in Jesus, God will forgive our sins, give us a new heart, give us His Holy Spirit, and enable us to obey Him. 1 John 1:9; Ezekiel 36:26; Acts 2:38; 5:32; Romans 5:5; 8:4.
- Through daily humility (James 4:10), surrender (James 4:7), and constant faith (Romans 1:17) in Jesus Christ our Substitute (1 Corinthians 15:3), Example (1 Peter 1:21), and LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS (Jeremiah 23:5,6), we may abide in Him (John 14:4,5), and overcome all sin in His Name. 1 John 5:4; Revelation 3:21.
- Through daily cooperation with Christ our Savior, we can be among the victorious who are “clothed with white robes” (Revelation 7:9), who “keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus,” and who are fully prepared for His soon return. Revelation 14:12-16.
At this very moment, the Father, Son, Holy Spirit, and holy angels are working “to make ready a people prepared for the Lord” (Luke 1:17).
“Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit” (Colossians 2:8).
“Now the Spirit expressly says that in the latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons” (1 Timothy 4:1).
“… you are complete in Him [Jesus Christ]” (Colossians 2:10).
“Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no man may take your crown” (Revelation 3:11).
Speaker/Director, White Horse Media