White Horse E-News - 05-05-2015
Dr. Ben Carson, Adventists, Sunday Laws
What you are about to read is THE MOST SHOCKING information I have ever sent out via Enews. Events occurring NOW in our world have convinced me that time is very short. Honestly, this is no time to beat around the bush. I must speak plainly. God's Spirit compels me. Here goes ...
Most of you know that my church affiliation is Seventh-day Adventist. Dr. Ben Carson, one of the most famous neurosurgeons in the world, officially announced yesterday that he has decided to run for President of the United States. Dr. Carson is a Seventh-day Adventist too. No doubt his campaign will bring increasing media attention to the Adventist Church itself and to what Adventists actually believe. This may be God's exact plan.
Concerning salvation, Adventists strongly believe (no matter what our critics say) that sinners are saved by grace, not works (see Ephesians 2:8,9). Yet we also believe that born-again Christians who are transformed by Jesus should live moral lives and keep the Ten Commandments. Millions of other Christians believe this too. Yet we also apply this to commandment number four, which states, "Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy" (Exodus 20:8).
Concerning prophecy, this is where things get really interesting. Adventists also believe that the "beast" of Revelation 13:1-10 is a symbol of the Roman Catholic Church system (not the people, per se), that the Roman Church (by their own admission) changed the Bible Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday, that Sunday itself is a "mark" of Rome's authority (also by their own admission), and that someday this "mark" (Sunday) will be legislated worldwide (see Revelation 13:16,17). God will use this crisis to "test" human beings all over His planet. Will people follow their Creator, or the Beast? Our church has been teaching this for over 150 years.
1) Believe it or not, Sunday legislation is growing around the world. White Horse Media has highlighted in a 5-minute "World News and the Bible" TV program entitled, "Hungarian Sunday Law."
2) On March 27, 2015, Arizona Senator Sylvia Allen (R) stated that Americans should be debating a bill requiring mandatory Sunday observance. This was reported on CNN.
3) On April 18, 2015, "The Lord's Day Alliance of the U.S." ran an article entitled, "Sunday as a Mark of Christian Unity."
4) White Horse Media is about to release a newsletter entitled, "The Time is at Hand!", outlining major events now occurring with the Roman Catholic Church (the first beast of Revelation 13:1), in America (the second beast of Revelation 13:11), and providing details about the fast-approaching "mark of the beast," which will soon occur when Sunday observance is legislated worldwide. You can read our newsletter here, and also order copies for sharing from White Horse Media. 1-800-782-4253.
5) This coming Thursday, May 7, Tim Saxton and I will be LIVE on 3ABN worldwide for two hours (6-8 pm PT, 7-9 pm MT, 8-10 CT, 9-11 ET) discussing these very things before millions of viewers. If you don't receive 3ABN in your home, you can watch that program online at that time at www.3abn.org.
6) To learn the Bible facts, read White Horse Media's pocketbook, Decoding the Mark of the Beast.
Sensing that time is short, I am now teaching prophecy seminars called, "America, the Beast, and the Devil's Deadly Mark," covering these exact topics. Two weeks ago I was in Menomonie, WI, speaking on this very subject. A local Christian talk show host, Mark Halvorsen at WWIB 103.7, interviewed me. You can listen to that interview now.
Dear friend, if you believe in White Horse Media, we hope you will support us in these critical times. As a faith ministry, we need help, and trust God to provide through His people. Our goal is to be bold, yet humble, compassionate, yet straight-forward. We want to lift up Jesus, who is not only our Savior, but also our Creator (see John 1:10), and "Lord of the Sabbath" (see Matthew 12:8). The Sabbath points to Jesus Christ as the Maker of all life. Believe it or not, it was our Creator who became a man and then died on a cruel cross to atone for our sins of violating His Law (see 1 John 3:4). "If you love Me," Jesus urges, "keep My commandments"(John 14:15, compare with Exodus 20:6).
As God's "sure word of prophecy" (2 Peter 1:19) comes to pass right before our very eyes, let's all show our loyalty to Him.
Your brother on the front lines,
Speaker/Director, White Horse Media